Friday, June 13, 2008

Had to Start Somewhere

I love taking photos. Always have and always will. We've always had the little point-and-shoot type cameras, and they were a lot of fun. Jen saw how much I loved taking photos of the kids and the outdoors, so she came up with the idea of us getting a nice digital SLR for Christmas. I know it was more for me, but I let her play with it now and then.

The first time the new camera came out, I only took about 500 shots that day. Man I love digital. You just start shooting, save what you like, the rest..DELETE. Here are a few shots from the first few days with the XTi that came out pretty good:

These were all in our front yard when I obviously needed to be raking...





These are a few other random ones as well...



The kids have started running or hiding when they see me head for the camera bag. I hope you enjoy these and I have more to come when I have time...

No comments: